Most of our pictures, panoramas and videos were shot, processed, and published with the following equipment.
High-resolution Downloads and Fine-art Prints are available on request.
In the Field
- DSLR Cameras:
Nikon D5, D3, D800, D2X, D90, D80
- SLR Cameras:
Nikon F100 + MB15, F3 HP, F2
- Compact Cameras:
Nikon Coolpix A, Zeiss ZX-1
- FX Lenses:
Nikkor 12-24mm f/2.8, 17-35mm f/2.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 28-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8, 300mm f/2.8, 20mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4
- DX Lenses:
Nikkor 12-24mm f/4, 17-55mm f/2.8, 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6,
- Teleconverter: Nikon TC-17E II, TC-20E III
- Flash: Nikon SB-800, SB-600, SB-28
- Tripod: GITZO GT2540L with Kirk BH-3 ball head
- Monopod: GITZO GM2541 with Kirk monopod head
Kodak Ektachrome 100VS, ISO 100, 24x36mm
Fuji Fujichrome Veliva 100F, ISO 100, 24x36mm
For Image & Video Processing
For Web Site
- Printer: Epson Stylus Pro 3800, maximum size A2 (420mm x 594mm), US 17" x 22"
- Ink: Epson UltraChrome K3
- Paper: Epson Photopaper